-- Anything and Everything we need to share with friends and family

Sunday, September 21, 2008

My new Nokia E71

Last week my third Nokia phone in about 10 years began to fail. It is useable, but there were problems with the speaker and it was showing signs of aging. I decide to buy a new phone. As I shopped around, I was drawn to the new Nokia E71. I liked it, and it took about 3 minutes to buy one at BestBuy.

Reading the reviews, only encouraged me that my decision in buying this phone was right and it is perfectly suited to my needs.

My needs are mostly business (phone, text message, internet, and email) with a little bit of media added to it. Below is a thumbnail of a picture taken of a Garfield toy in my car.


The pictures are okay for my use. I like the Wireless LAN and GPS features on this phone too.

I guess I will be filling up this blog with more to come from this phone.

1 comment:

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent IBM's positions, strategies, or opinions