-- Anything and Everything we need to share with friends and family

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Discovering Twitter

I recently discovered Twitter and decided to start using it. It is just one day and I am beginning to think this is useful.

You, my friend, have usually asked me "What are you doing?", or "How was your weekend?", etc. I would like to tell you all that I had been doing, but there is a small problem. I can scarcely recall what I was doing 30 minutes ago, let alone the weekend. Now Twitter helps both ways - it helps you know things about me, and it helps me recall my activities.

Twitter does have stuff to work on. A good place for you to know more about Twitter is at this Wikipedia page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent IBM's positions, strategies, or opinions