-- Anything and Everything we need to share with friends and family

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Minneapolis Trip (6/25 - 6/29)

I had to travel to Minneapolis for a training on Project Management. Here is a picture log of my travel.

Day 1 (6/25): Flight to Minneapolis

Pictures of Sunset from 36000 feet (as I was told)


Day 2 (6/26):

Wake up and get to training





Evening view from hotel window


Day 3 (6/27):

Smart start of the day



Pictures of Minneapolis downtown during class breaks




Pictures of class mates during breaks


Evening walk around the hotel in downtown Minneapolis



Day 4 (6/28):

Another smart start of the day


Walk to training center



Hey! I studied in class. Here's evidence


After the test (which I passed), Bye, Bye, Class

1 comment:

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent IBM's positions, strategies, or opinions